It’s that time of year again. The spring market is in full swing and crowds of buyers are fighting over their dream house—or at least the closest thing to it, considering this year’s nationwide inventory shortage isn’t leaving many options.
Listings in good condition tend to get multiple offers this time of year, and buyers are putting forth their strongest submissions—cash offers, over-asking, fast closings, no contingencies, etc.
Cited from RISMedia “Submitting Creative Bids During the Spring Market Frenzy” read the complete article here.
- Bigfork Residential Gross Sales were up 97.6%
- Columbia Falls Residential Average Days on Market decreased from 145 days to 128 days
- Kalispell had over $43.9 million in gross Residential Sales in Quarter 1 of 2018
- Lakeside Gross Land Sales were up 185%
- Whitefish Gross Residential Sales exceeded $40.4 million in the 1st quarter
- Missoula Gross Land Sales were up 121%
- Ravalli County Gross Residential Sales increased 73%
Click here or the image below for the complete MARKET WATCH.
1171 Lake Pointe , Bigfork, MT 59911
Enjoy the unobstructed, ever-changing views of beautiful Flathead Lake and observe wildlife on the bordering wildlife refuge, all from the covered back patio of this custom-built Montana Modern home in the private, gated Lake Pointe Community. Rough-sawn hickory floors, a reclaimed wood barn door, and custom Knotty Alder cabinets and doors pair with a custom – made metal stair railing and modern chandeliers to produce an inviting home.